The club will be holding a 7 mile sponsored walk along the Dava Way in aid to raise funds to help with the day to day running of our great football club.
This will be held on Saturday 14th Sept, please see below for the details.
Directions to start of Sponsored Walk
Take A940 (Grantown Road) South.
Travel 3.7kms or 2.5Miles approx. from LAST roundabout when leaving Forres.
Turn left onto road signposted Half Davoch .
Drive2km or 1.25miles to start of walk where staff will be waiting.
· Car share if possible or arrange drop off
· Be at start of walk between 0910 and 0930 to meet team and manager
· Manager to check in with Start Control Point prior to departure
· Manager to collect bin bag as each team will be responsible for own rubbish
· Walk as a team, if a toilet stop is required stop as a group and carry on when able
· Manager to check in at Control Point 2 (if necc walkers can exit at this point)
· Remember and observe sponsored walk signs indicating direction of travel etc
· Pay attention to road safety when crossing St.Leonards Road
· Check in with Control Point 3 upon return to Soccer 7’s HQ
· Ensure wear team shirts
· Take suitable footwear
· Take waterproofs!!!
· Take plasters
· Take juice/something light to eat
We do ask that all Developmental 4’s players be accompanied by a parent or guardian throughout the walk. Once everyone is finished the walk and enjoyed the BBQ the coaches will be in touch so you know when to pick your child up.
As a thankyou the club will be putting on a BBQ free of charge at the finish line, which is the Grant Park Pavilion. Sponsor sheets will be handed out next Sunday by your team coach. Please come along and support your local children’s football club.
Forres Area Soccer7s